- Focus on one color as your subject, using or referencing that color in each shot.
- Add one piece of CC licensed or public domain music
- Add credits for filmmaker and music
- vary your shots (combine extreme close ups, close ups, medium and wide shots)
- If you keep the ambient sound from the clips please balance the final mix so it's smooth with the music you use.
Here are a few tips from Vimeo on ways to approach this challenge:
As always, there are many ways to look at this Challenge. Consider using a theme; how does each color make you feel? What does it mean? While you're looking for your color, remember that there's room to play with shooting techniques. An easy way to shake up your video is to vary your shots; we suggest combining close-ups, medium, and wide shots! And of course, always think about the composition of each shot!
Here are a few examples from Vimeo: